- Rated “Highly Qualified” by the Illinois State Bar Association
- Rated “Highly Recommended” by the Cook County Bar Association
- Endorsed by The Chicago Tribune
- Endorsed by the Cook County Democratic Party
- Endorsed by the Chicago Federation of Labor
- Endorsed by the IVI-IPO
- Endorsed by Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky
- Endorsed by Citizen Action / Illinois
- Endorsed by Chicago Firefighters Union, Local 2
Judge Erica L. Reddick was appointed by the Illinois Supreme Court to fill the countywide vacancy of Judge Dorothy Kirie Kinnard. Reddick currently sits in the Child Protection Division of Juvenile Court. Prior to her appointment to the bench, for over 19 years, Erica Reddick was a criminal defense attorney for the indigent accused.
Judge Reddick is a well-regarded public speaker, and has been an instructor for the Illinois State Bar Association, the Chicago Bar Association, Illinois Continuing Legal Education, National Institute of Trial Advocacy, the State Appellate Defender’s Office and The Cook County Public Defender’s Office.
Judge Reddick was found “qualified” or “recommended” to serve by all qualifying bar associations. She now seeks the support and votes of the people of Cook County in the election of 2012, so she may continue her good work as a judge of the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois.
Judge Erica Reddick needs your vote in the March 20, 2012 Primary Election. Punch #146